Unique Quotes on Life

Here are some Inspirational Quotes:-

1“Knowing Is Not Enough; We Must Apply. Wishing Is Not Enough; We Must Do.”(Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe)
quotes knowing your worth you are the one who can do everything, if you change your attitude and understand that everything you need is already there, then the step to success is close. quotes deep that make you think, society is too scared to move because that's why this quote is so true “Knowing Is Not Enough; We Must Apply. Wishing Is Not Enough; We Must Do.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe. work has to be done no more fantasies just do it. #inspiration#success#quotes#quote#fitness#entrepreneur

2“Don’t settle for what life gives you; make life better and build something.”(Ashton Kutcher)
Here's the Quote of the Day! "Don't settle for what life gives you; make life better and build something." - Ashton Kutcher - Absolutely!  Wishing everyone a wonderful day! Cheers to all from the QuoteNotes Team! 👍  : : :  #Inspire #InspireTheWorld #LiveYourDreams #MotivationalQuotes #QuoteNotes #Quotes #BeBetter #BeKind #SpreadLove #FollowQuoteNotes
3“What You Lack In Talent Can Be Made Up With Desire, Hustle And Giving 110% All The Time.”(Don Zimmer)
“What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle, and giving 110% all the time.” - Don Zimmer #donzimmerquote #hustle
“Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for me to rise.”(Kobe Bryant)
Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for me to rise. #kobebryant #befreenow #riseup #opportunity #strive

5 “Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to do the work. I live by that. You grind hard so you can play hard. At the end of the day, you put all the work in, and eventually it’ll pay off. It could be in a year, it could be in 30 years. Eventually, your hard work will pay off.”(Kevin Hart)
"Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to do the work. I live by that. You grind hard, so you can play hard. At the end of the day, you put all the work in, and eventually it'll pay off. It could be in a year, it could be in 30 years Eventually, your hard work will pay off." -Kevin Hart
“Develop An ‘Attitude Of Gratitude’. Say Thank You To Everyone You Meet For Everything They Do For You.”(Brian tracy)
“Develop An ‘Attitude Of Gratitude’. Say Thank You To Everyone You Meet For Everything They Do For You.” – Brian Tracy #encouragement #motivation #gratitude
7“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”(Albert Einstein)
Word art freebie based on the Albert Einstein quote: “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” Growth mindset quote and resources - Bits of Positivity #alberteinsteinquote #freebie #growthmindset

“Reading Is To The Mind, As Exercise Is To The Body.”(Brian tracy)
Reading is to the mind, as exercise is to the body -Brian Tracy | Quote on Motivation| Find more such quotes on quoteload.com click on website link above ꜛ

9“Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.”(Lillian Dickson)

Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.

10  “Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.”(Lao Tze)
“Watch your thoughts; They become your words. Watch your words; They become actions. Watch your actions; They become habits. Watch your habits; They become your character. Watch your character; It becomes your destiny.” ~ Lao Tzu. Meditation for beginners. Mediation benefits. Meditation Quotes. #ourlifeourterms #meditation #lifehacks #changeyourlife #change

11 “For Every Reason It’s Not Possible, There Are Hundreds Of People Who Have Faced The Same Circumstances And Succeeded.”(Jack Canfield)
Jack Canfield Quotes. For every reason it's not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded. - Jack Canfield Quote. Evolve your mindset with inspirational, motivational quotes. Pure encouragement. Motivation for yourself & others. Be impactful & find fulfillment by repinning inspo quotes to help uplifting others. #inspoquotes #inspirationalquotes #motivationquote #njooys

12 “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on.”(Robert Frost)
Quote: "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." Lesson to learn: Regardless of whether something good or bad happens to you, you can take comfort in the fact that life goes on.

13 “I Think Goals Should Never Be Easy, They Should Force You To Work, Even If They Are Uncomfortable At The Time.”(Michael Phelps)
“I think goals should never be easy, they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time.” —Michael Phelps

14“Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it''.(Charles Swindoll)

15 “One Of The Lessons That I Grew Up With Was To Always Stay True To Yourself And Never Let What Somebody Else Says Distract You From Your Goals.''
Quote Of The Week #94 One Of The Lessons That I Grew Up With Was To Always Stay True To Yourself And Never Let What Somebody Else Says Distract You From Your Goals. – Michelle Obama #quotes #authenticity #truth #goalsetting #leader #motivation #motivationalquotes #inspiration #inspirationalquotes

16 “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.”(Dr Seuss)
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose

17 “Today’s Accomplishments Were Yesterday’s Impossibilities.”(Robert H.Schuller)
"Today's accomplishments were yesterday's impossibilities." - Robert H. Schuller #quotes #thoughts #words #Motivationalquotes

18 “Life’s tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late.” (Benjamin Franklin)
Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late. #Quote

19  “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” (Michael Jordan)
“I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” |Michael Jordan Quotes / #quote #quotes #motivation #motivational #inspiring #inspiration #inspirational #motivating / |law of attraction quotes / |money quotes / |abraham hicks quotes / |inspirational spiritual quotes / |what a life quotes / |best quotes about life / |b

20 . “Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny.”(Stephen Hawking)
Life would be tragic if it weren't funny. - Stephen Hawking

21 “You Don’t Have To Be Great To Start, But You Have To Start To Be Great.”(Zig Ziglar)
Inspirational Quotes | Neon Is My Color "You don't have to be great to start but you have to start to be great." -Zig Ziglar #quotes

22“If you live long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person.”(Bill Clinton)
If you live long enough, you'll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you'll be a better person. It's how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is never quit, never quit, never quit. / William J. Clinton

23 “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life.  When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.  I wrote down ‘happy’.  They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”(John Lennon)
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. - John Lennon   #Inspirational #Life

24 “I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don’t intend to waste any of mine.”(Neil Armstrong)
Wise Words from Neil Armstrong - "I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don't intend to waste any of mine."

25 There Are No Limits To What You Can Accomplish, Except The Limits You Place On Your Own Thinking.”(Brian Tracy)

26 “The Best Leaders Have A High Consideration Factor. They Really Care About Their People”(Brian Tracy)
Leadership Quotes The Best Leaders

27 “Every moment is a fresh beginning.”(T.S Eliot)
Every moment is a fresh beginning

28 “Leaders Are Innovative, Entrepreneurial, And Future-Oriented. They Focus On Getting The Job Done.”(Brian tracy)
Leadership Quotes Leaders Are Innovative

29 ''Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”(Dr.Seuss)

30 “When you cease to dream you cease to live.”(Malcolm Forbes)
When you cease to dream, you cease to live. - Malcolm Forbes

31 “Leaders Are Never Satisfied; They Continually Strive To Be Better.”(Brian Tracy)
Leaders Are Never Satisfied; They Continually Strive To Be Better.  #Leaders #NeverSatisfied #ContinuallyStrive #Strive #StriveToBeBetter #InstaGood #PicOfTheDay #InstaSmile #PhotoOfTheDay #Instalike #SmileQuotes #Motivational #MotivationalQuote #QuotesCreator #Quotes #wisQuotes @wisquotesstatus

32 “It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” (J.K Rowling)
Surah Younus About Destiny! #Qaza o #Qadr | hope2go

33 If you’re not stubborn, you’ll give up on experiments too soon. And if you’re not flexible, you’ll pound your head against the wall and you won’t see a different solution to a problem you’re trying to solve.”(Jeff Bezos)
nature landscape

34 “The best way to predict your future is to create it.”(Abraham Lincoln)
motivational quote to create future on  nature abstract blurred background with vintage filter. the best way to predict the future is to create it.

35 “The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle.”(Steve Jobs)
The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle - Steve Jobs / Quotes about work and work ethics for employees and entrepreneurs- OurMindfulLife.com
36 “I like criticism. It makes you strong.”(Lebron James)

Comments